This is a video on how to assemble a beautiful Boston Cream Pie.
Putting the Cake Together
- Place Plastic wrap on the cake turntable.
- Place foil on a cake circle.
- Place this on the turntable.
- Place the first cooled cake onto the cake circle.
- Whip the cooled custard up slightly to make smooth again.
- Using a spoon, scoop the custard onto the cake.
- Spread the custard until smooth on cake.
- Place the second cake on top of the custard.
- Squish down slightly.
- Now, pour the ganache over the top.
- Using a spatula spread the ganache so that it slightly drips down the sides the cake and is smooth on top.
- Place cake in Refrigerator to set the ganache.
- After Ganache seems still to touch, take cake out, cut up and serve.
For a complete list of items used in video: Amazon List
For Video on Custard Making: Making Custard
For Video on Cake Making: Making Cake
For Video on Ganache Making: Making Ganache
For Full recipes for the Boston Cream Pie, please click below:
Custard: Full Custard Recipe
Cake: Full Cake Recipe
Ganache: Full Ganache Recipe