This episode of Brick Bytes will showcase how to put together the Delorian Lego Set from Back to the Future. This is a fun set due to the fact that you get to play with the Doc, Marty and have a flying car! Lets go back to the future!!!
- Fairly easy to put together
- Open and close the car doors!
- Can place MiniFigs into vehicle
- Can move tires up to make car look like it is hovering.
- Marty has a skateboard and its purple!
- When you move the doors, the door section breaks off. It is not attached well.
- No Einstein!
- Would have loved to see different outfits for the Doc and Marty to go along with the different car styles.
A special thanks to the producer: Richard Mathis
Thank you again and hope you enjoy this video, there are more to come!